Toxicologist, Toxicology, Research &Technology - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Toxicologist, Toxicology, Research & Technology
- Do you want a career that allows you to combine your toxicological skills with becoming a team-player in the development of our company’s future innovative products?
- The department is part of Toxicology & Product Safety , which provides guidance and safety assessment for all company’s pipeline projects and existing products, ensuring safety in application and in use.
- We supply the toxicological and safety expertise needed for customer support, registration, and legal sales of our company’s products globally with emphasis on industrial enzymes and microorganisms.
- Furthermore, Toxicology is responsible for scientific product development support within our core competences, in vitro cell-based and in vivo analyses.
- As a toxicologist, you will be responsible for monitoring of in vivo and in vitro toxicological studies on enzymes and microorganisms conducted in accordance with GLP at contract research organisations around the world.
- You will use your toxicological experience to address questions from authorities and customers related to the safe use of our company’s products within tight deadlines in collaboration with Regulatory Affairs and/or Marketing.
- Furthermore, you will participate in the ongoing registration of our company’s products in EU under REACH.
- For a person with excellent collaborative skills, scientific acumen and a solid knowledge and interest in toxicology this is a perfect opportunity to progress your career in an international and dynamic environment.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a relevant PhD or Master’s degree within the “biology-related” natural sciences
- Have professional experience with toxicological in vivo and/or in vitro testing, preferably on enzymes and/or microorganisms, or have a strong motivation to become a toxicologist
- Experience with immuno-toxicology and/or inhalation-toxicology is a big plus
- Experience with REACH and IUCLID registration is considered an advantage
- Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills
- Be a team-player while still having a strong drive to push forward and create results within tight deadlines
- Contribute positively to the social environment in the department, and be able to build trust with colleagues and stakeholders
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.