- To strengthen our competencies within toxicology, our company seeks a highly motivated and experienced toxicologist within toxicology.
- The ideal candidate has more than 3 years of industry experience in designing and monitoring internal preclinical safety studies and/or external regulatory toxicology studies with antibodies or other bio pharmaceuticals.
- As part of our Pre-clinical Development team, you will be responsible for toxicology studies to support the development of our project portfolio.
- As a team and project member, you are stimulated by working in a dynamic and innovative environment and will collaborate closely with staff from our company's development teams to ensure successful development of our antibody lead candidates.
- Well-documented and strong scientific background in toxicology
- >3 years industry experience with in vivo safety assessment (mandatory)
- Can independently design preclinical safety programs
- Preferably experience with antibodies or biopharmaceuticals
- Preferably experience with immunotoxicity and enhanced histopathology
- Experience with CRO interaction and GLP
- Experience with interactions with regulatory authorities
- Experience with study documentation to support regulatory submissions
- Interest in more general preclinical/clinical disciplines, such as pharmacology and PK/PD
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in teams, projects, and disciplines in the development chain
- Innovative, flexible and quality minded
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed biotech environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Employment package including a personalized and company-wide bonus system, warrants, flexible working hours and an inspiring working environment
- Antibody therapeutics is currently the fastest growing business in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Following the historical success of monoclonal antibodies, our company is striving to develop and commercialize superior antibody mixtures based on the diversity of the natural human immune system by use of our company's proprietary technology suite.
- Our company has built an innovative oncology pipeline consisting of mAbs and mAb mixtures, and performs activities from early discovery to mid-stage clinical development, which translates into new and challenging opportunities for our organization and employees.