This job is currently Archived,
Tools and Solutions Lead - Neurology Slough United Kingdom,
Posted on : 28 May 2017
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with chronic disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Market Access Team, we are looking to fill the position of Tools and Solutions Lead - Neurology
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the development of access tools, solutions and frameworks to allow for optimal positioning of medicines on pathways, support funding decisions, service design, customer experience, improve disease management and review, healthcare funding, policy decision making across NHS environment (eg apps, audit tools, service (re)design, business plans, access to care enhancement)
- Leading the development of tailored access tools, solutions and frameworks for Neurology and the generation of RWE, PROMS, and HES data sets to support portfolio and improve patient care, through access tools and solutions in collaboration with the HE lead
- Acting as strategic support and subject matter expertise on effective solutions that suit different decision makers
- Collaborating and aligning with the Market Access Head, HE, HTA, Value Lead, Brand teams.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have substantial experience of the UK healthcare environment and previous market or market access experience.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to plan at a business unit level of complexity and a marketing programmes
- Knowledge of NHS structures, processes & policies, decision making networks and understanding of Neurology therapy areas
- Knowledge of the UK political and healthcare policy environment and experience of Health Economic Submissions
- Proven team leadership skills
What We Offer
You will be:
- Driving the development of innovative and implementable access tools, solutions and frameworks
- Tools and solutions should drive optimization of care pathways, support funding decisions, service design, customer experience, improve disease management and patient review, healthcare funding, policy decision making across health care environment in a specific TA.
- The development of the access tools and solutions to be designed in response to insights from the NP, NHS policy levers and business needs.
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company.
- We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system or the central nervous system.
- With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, our company offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a can-do attitude can thrive.
- Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things &these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at our company.
Job Segment: Medical Technologist, Neurology, Patient Care, Healthcare
Slough United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates