TIBCO Platform Engineering Lead Job Prague Czechia,
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology. Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center in the heart of Prague with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment. Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
You will join Integration team that is responsible for ongoing development of MSD s global integration backbone built on Tibco products. The team focuses both on the delivery of projects and also on exploration of new capabilities and adoption of the latest technology. You will have access to the latest products from Tibco with support directly from Tibco.
We are looking for enthusiastic IT professional who
- Has BSc or MSc degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science
- Has experience with leading of smaller teams, successfully lead the teams in project delivery work
- Has a solid experience (6+ years) with Tibco products
- Hands on experience with Tibco products, primarily with integration products Tibco EMS, BW, BE and knowledge of Tibco BPM products is advantage
- Has very good experience with Tibco administration and installations tools.
- Very good knowledge of Linux
- Understands operational processes, very good knowledge of ITIL
- Understands of Network topology, HW architecture, DMZs, Load balancing, Fault tolerance, clustering, error handling operation and performance tuning.
- Has good knowledge of development tools, source code versioning tools (SVN, GIT)
- Also has good communication skills and stakeholder relationship management and can work in diverse global environment.
In a nutshell , we will want you to:
- Coordinate and supervise all administrator work on Tibco tools
- Manage other platform engineers both internal and external
- Do Administration of all Tibco environments
- Perform all SW upgrades and application enhancements
- Maintain up to date and accurate documentation of all Tibco environments (in CMDB or other tools)
- Work with architects on Tibco roadmaps (technical roadmap), then plan work activities aligned with the roadmap.
- Support Analysts in definition of technical requirements for projects
- Define and own strategy for SW deployment, work on automation of deployments
- Maintain current industry knowledge and detailed knowledge of Tibco products.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Our employees are the key to our company s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Engineering, Development & Integration Job Title:TIBCO Platform Engineering Lead
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Engineer, System Administrator, Computer Science, Linux, Animal Health, Engineering, Technology, Veterinary
Find a Job Find Candidates