TIBCO Platform Engineer - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment.
- Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
- You will join Integration team who is responsible for ongoing development of company’s global data integration built on Information tools.
- The team focuses both on the delivery of projects and also on exploration of new capabilities and adoption of the latest technology.
We are looking for enthusiastic IT professional who
- Has BSc or MSc degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science
- Has a solid experience (3+ years) with Tibco products administration
- Hands on experience with Tibco products, primarily with integration products Tibco EMS, BW, BE and knowledge of Tibco BPM products is advantage
- Very good knowledge of Linux, DB administration
- Understands operational processes – Release management, Problem and Incident management, understands ITIL
- Understands of Network topology, HW architecture, DMZs, Load balancing, Fault tolerance, clustering, error handling operation and performance tuning.
- Has good knowledge source code versioning tools (SVN, GIT) and deployment process
- Is able to work in a diverse environment and communicate with colleagues from other locations
- Is a confident self-starter who is organized and is able to manage a number of competing priorities.
In a nutshell , we will want you to:
- Administer all Tibco environments to support the Integration platform at our company.
- Provide technical support for Integration team, to both internal and external team members.
- It includes: upgrade and patch coordination, platform administration guidance, monitoring, trouble shooting and performance analysis.
- Write technical documentation including, but not limited to configuration artifacts, infrastructure/technical diagrams, installation qualification and validation documentation
- Maintain up to date and accurate documentation of all Tibco environments (in CMDB or other tools)
- Support Analysts in definition of technical requirements for projects
- Maintain current industry knowledge and detailed knowledge of Tibco products.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: System Administrator, Engineer, Database, Linux, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering