Posted on : 27 July 2017
requirements of successful candidates:
- minimum diploma/degree in an Engineering or relevant science related discipline. at least 2 years experience in Validation, Engineering and/or Quality Assurance in the Pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry.
- working knowledge of Sterilization documents (en285, htm2010) and hands-on experience of mapping steam Sterilization autoclaves and steam in place (sip).
- also an operating knowledge of the validator 2000 datalogger is an advantage but not essential.
- strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- excellent Communication Skills both written and oral, organizational and technical skills with Problem Solving ability.
- must have ability to manage assigned tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
hold a valid driving license and passport.
Find a Job Find Candidates