- Minimum Diploma/Degree in an Engineering or relevant Science related discipline. At least 2 years experience in Validation, Engineering and/or Quality Assurance in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotech industry.
- Working knowledge of sterilization documents (EN285, HTM2010) and hands-on experience of Mapping Steam Sterilization Autoclaves and Steam In Place (SIP).
- Also an operating knowledge of the Validator 2000 datalogger is an advantage but not essential.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, organizational and technical skills with problem solving ability.
- Must have ability to manage assigned tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
Hold a valid driving license and passport.