Therapy Specialist Infusion Therapy (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- For more than 175 years, we’ve played a central role in developing new medical solutions.
- Day after day, with over 55,000 employees around the world and a network of specialist expertise, we make lasting improvements to the quality of people’s lives.
- And you could develop your talents with us as Therapy Specialist Infusion Therapy (m/f)
- Within the department Global Marketing & Sales of the division Hospital Care, Global Training & Clinical Education, we are looking for a Specialist Infusion Therapy (m/f).
- Consultancy of the department Global Marketing & Sales for topics on infusion therapy as well as collaboration for marketing projects and answers to scientific / medical questions
- Observation of international trends and developments in the field of infusion therapy both in the scientific as well as the clinical practical field with special focus on development of product portfolio and marketing concepts
- Development of therapy-related communication concepts in collaboration with the product managers
- Development of trainings concepts for on site trainings and e-learnings to support a process oriented sales approach on core processes of infusion therapy as well as for products and systems of our company for customers and colleagues
- Conduct of training measures for colleagues of the sales organizations in the different countries
- Conduct of consulting projects in hospitals for process optimization in close collaboration with the sales colleagues in the countries
- Clinical experience in the field of nursing, intensive care or oncology
- Expertise in training and knowledge transfer
- Knowledge in the field of structured analysis and optimization of work processes in the clinical area
- Additional knowledge in business economics for hospitals and hospital management welcome
- Excellent skills in English language written and spoken
- Very good presentation skills and office knowledge, especially powerpoint
- Target oriented, structured and self-motivated working mode
- Communication skills and teamplay
What We offer
- Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners.
- Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term.
- We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.