Therapy Development Specialist New Technologies - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
- The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
- Our products and services are available in over 100 countries.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- The New Technologies TDS is responsible for introducing and driving the market adoption of New Technologies in the assigned territory, with a specific near-term focus on the Flow Diverter Stent franchise.
- The person will serve as the New Technologies champion and will closely partner with the in-country sales/marketing organization to develop and execute targeted sales and marketing programs to achieve near-term revenue targets and fuel future growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the New Technologies champion and therapy expert in the assigned territory
- In partnership with the New Technologies Marketing Manager, develop and execute sales and marketing programs to achieve sales targets
- Partner with the in-country sales organization to identify target accounts and develop account-specific plans to drive New Technologies adoption
- Provide technical and clinical support for New Technologies procedures
- Coordinate in-service presentations, workshops, training sessions, proctorships and other customer education activities
- Develop close customer relationships and identify and grow KOLs who can support the adoption of the New Technologies portfolio locally and across EMEA
- Train the in-country company sales organization on the New Technologies product portfolio, building the salesforce’s capability to independently promote and support New Technologies products
- Assist in the buildout of the EMEA New Technologies organization, including the setup of foundational processes and functions
- Several years of experience in medical device sales and/or marketing, Technical Support or nursing in NV surgerys with a high technical understanding
- Deep technical expertise in neurovascular procedures, neurointerventional experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable navigating complex matrix organization
- Experience introducing and driving adoption of innovative medical technologies, product launch experience preferredResults orientation with a strong focus on achieving sales targets