Therapy Area Project Manager (Associate Director) - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We currently have an opportunity for a Therapy Area Project Manager within our Medical (Clinical) Operations Group.
- This role has responsibility for providing specialist expertise to develop consistent and effective execution of projects in support of individual Therapy Areas (TAs), the Core Medical Teams (CMTs) and Core Medical Plans (CMPs).
- Driving departmental efforts to align with internal stakeholders will ensure best practice consistency within EMEA for project management allowing successful multiple year planning and execution of projects.
- As a subject matter expert, this role will also drive leadership within the operational strategy and support the CMTs in overseeing the budgeting of projects.
- Take responsibility for the implementation of the CMPs and the brand plan for assigned compounds ensuring successful oversight of Medical Affairs activities
- Manage timelines, budgets, resources and risks related to key strategic operational activities including clinical programmes, non-interventional programmes, publications, advisory boards and other therapy / product related activities
- Responsible for the tactical (translating strategy into action) project management activities involving planning of project budget, resources, risk management and deliverables for multiple priority projects
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree, typically in a scientific discipline.
- Significant project management experience in the Pharmaceutical industry (preferably in product development, project management or medical affairs operations)
- Able to demonstrate successful working within a matrix organization with proven decision-making capabilities
- Fully fluent in written and verbal business English, able to build relationships across a multi cultural environment
- Experience working in a regulated environment (GCP/ISO) and good knowledge of drug development and product life-cycle management processes