Therapy Area Manager, Immunology &HCV - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy. With a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products, company’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- Our company’s Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a “patient first, profits later” ideology. Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world.
- The division is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing company's prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide.
- The Therapy Area Manager (TAM) Immunology is the primary point of contact for company in the district towards clinicians and accounts within the therapeutic area and collaborates strongly with the Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL), and Regional Account Leads / Key Account Managers related to the customer interaction.
- Therapy Area Manager Immunology will report to the Hospital Accute Care Customer Unit Head and will be responsible for the customers.
- The TAM will be accountable for the customer experience, coordinating internal resources and personnel to meet the needs of the customer in collaboration with the Nordic Brand Lead and the cross-functional team.
- The TAM will work closely with the MSL, Key Account Managers, Customer Unit Head and National Accounts on shared customer accounts to ensure appropriately meeting these customers’ complex needs and providing a highly effective customer experience, ensuring that company delivers value to patients, payers and physicians and become a trusted partner.
Responsibilities will include:
- The TAM will be responsible for achieving or exceed the sales targets and agreed KPI’s
- The TAM will be responsible for staying within the assigned district budget in consultation with Customer Unit Head
- The TAM proactively identifies business opportunities within the district
- The TAM will be company’s primary contact towards hospital specialists within the district and be responsible for processing the relevant Scientific Leaders in cooperation with the Key Account Manager, MSL and other relevant internal functions
- The TAM will be responsible for capturing customer needs and ensure good product knowledge of our clients by working at least 80% of the time with their own customer contacts
- The TAM will be responsible for demonstrating strong collaboration and coordination and will be responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience
- The TAM will be responsible for building relationships, successfully running priority issues and to initiate and carry out cooperation on the priority accounts within the district
- The TAM will be responsible for providing approved disease & therapeutic solutions (e.g. approved product information and patient education) to key decision makers and stakeholders and demonstrate knowledge of standards of care and emerging clinical trends
- The TAM is responsible for supporting pull-through from national guidelines and formularies and understand and utilize knowledge on the current state and evolving landscape of integrated payers in the country
Education & Experience & Competencies
- Minimum: Healthcare education, Bachelor or University degree from accredited university
- Minimum: 5 years commercial experience in a Key Account Manager role within Pharmaceutical industry, preferable within Immunology products
- High level of scientific/clinical knowledge is required in order to provide approved disease & therapeutic solutions (e.g. approved product information and patient education) to key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Customer engagement skills and confident to interact with persons with authority and try new opportunities internally and externally.
- Ethics and integrity
- High drive for results and accountable for optimizing deals
- Focus on Customers and patients
- Productive Communication skills, developed analytical skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Fluent in conversational and written Swedish and English
Your role at our company is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement.
Job Segment: Immunology, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Marketing Manager, Healthcare, Science, Sales, Marketing