The Marketing Product Manager (MPM) - United States
The Marketing Product Manager (MPM) Works under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Marketing and will be responsible for providing comprehensive support across the entire spectrum of the business. The MPM is responsible for articulating all of the outbound tasks necessary to clearly explain the benefits of MDxHealth Inc.’s test features and translate them into customer-facing messaging. He/she is tasked with implementing the messaging of the MDxHealth Inc. product portfolio, and will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously. The MPM owns defining the product for market understanding. Responsible for compliance to all applicable regulations including but not limited to the Food and Drug Administration, ISO and state and federal requirements.
- Participates in establishing the strategic marketing direction for the MDxHealth Inc. product portfolio.
- Participates in the design, development, and implementation of MDxHealth Inc. marketing campaigns.
- Develops appropriate sales tools, collateral, web content, and mass communications for the MDxHealth Inc. product portfolio.
- Manages copy and design for all off and online marketing initiatives.
- Initiate own career development by being familiar and up to date with new development within the industry, current literature, and other professional meetings relating to professional field.
- Evaluates and provides recommendations on marketing programs.
- Participates on cross-functional teams to obtain feedback and idea generation to ensure product success, and optimal client experience
- Develops market research reports and provides actionable recommendations.
- Assists in collaboration with necessary departments in the content and design development of PowerPoint presentations for speaker programs
- Analyze client/market trends; communicates with management on product performance, issues, concerns or client/market changes.
- Develops methods to track the effectiveness of current marketing efforts,
- Contributes to the development of training material for applicable internal teams to ensure effective communication of core messaging of the MDxHealth Inc. product portfolio.
- Acts as internal and external liaison for the product portfolio; responds accordingly to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
- Follow all MDxHealth’s health and safety policies and procedures.
BA or BS in marketing or related field required. 5+ years of relative experience.
Knowledge Skills Abilities (KSA)
MS Office expertise must be at a very high level. Computer skills: power point, spreadsheets, databases, familiarity and use of Internet/World Wide Web, presentation development skills, Strong writing skills a must.