MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology. Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center in the heart of Prague with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment. Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
You will join SV&T Team, which is among other things responsible for continuously developing portfolio of various Testing tools. Team focuses on providing tier 3 engineering support for Testing Tools (e.g. HP ALM) and close cooperation with SW testing and SW development teams in order to address their potential issues and document them or formalize completely new demands for changes/improvements and help with adjusting a Testing tool strategy according to them.
We are looking for enthusiastic IT professional who:
• Has a solid experience (2+ years) with Testing Tools development or 5+ years with SW testing
• Hands on experience with HP ALM, JIRA. Knowledge of Tasktop GW, Jenkins, Robot Framework, Zephyr products is advantage
• Has BSc or MSc degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science
• Very good knowledge of Linux, DB administration
• Understands operational processes – Release management, Problem and Incident management, understands ITIL
• Understands modern SW development methods like Agile and DevOps
• Is creative and able to think out of the box
• Is able to work in a diverse environment and communicate with colleagues from other locations
• Is a confident self-starter who is organized and is able to manage a number of competing priorities.
In a nutshell , we will want you to:
• Develop entrusted Testing Tools to allow SW Testing and Development teams to deliver the best quality possible.
• Provide L3 engineering support for those tools. Cooperate with operations teams during patch/upgrade preparations, provide guidance for system maintenance, monitoring, trouble shooting.
• Write technical documentation including, but not limited to configuration artifacts, infrastructure/technical diagrams, installation details.
• Maintain up to date and accurate documentation of all entrusted Testing Tools and their assent information in CMDB
• Support Analysts in definition of technical requirements for projects.
• Follow industry trends and work on integrating positive changes based on them and also based on internal customer needs.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
• Competitive remuneration
• Position in a world leading global company
• Challenging career
• Professional growth based on performance
• Innovative working environment
• Wide range of benefits
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Recruitment Agency / Search Firm representatives please note:
MSD will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / search firms under any circumstances. In order to present CVs to MSD, your Recruitment Agency / Search Firm will have been invited to work on a specific vacancy and have Terms of Business signed and agreed with the relevant Recruitment and Staffing Regional Lead. Should you send CVs for a vacancy that you have not been specifically invited to work on to any employee at MSD (via email, post, internet, Taleo or any other method), these will be deemed the sole property of MSD. MSD will pay no introduction fee to the Recruitment Agency / Search Firm if a candidate is hired as a result of an agency introduction under these circumstances.
Job: Engineering, Development & Integration Job Title:Testing Tools specialist
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Engineer, Computer Science, Linux, Testing, Animal Health, Engineering, Technology, Veterinary