Testing Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The testing manager will lead in the creation of corporate global standards and policies defining testing methodology and approach across the organization given our regulated environment.
- The manager will lead the requirements gathering, selection and implementation of various testing tools to support the evolving competency of testing within the company.
- The testing manager will provide on-going leadership to testing teams in valuating testing requirements for new or upgraded software as well as developing testing plans which meet the company’s testing standards and ensure the reliability and sustainability of all IT&S systems.
- Bachelor of science or computer science related degree required
- 5-7 years experience in test methodology, being well-versed in the concepts of systems and integration testing.
- Past experience leading the development of a testing competency within a global organization much desirable.
- Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces.
- Experience in complex testing methodology and documenting test plans, execution results, and gathering and evaluating test metrics for test reporting
- Working knowledge or experience with relational database structures and query techniques
- 4 to 5 years of experience performing both manual and automated testing, including use of automated test tools such as Worksoft Certify, QuickTest, QARun or Winrunner.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Exceptional communication skills are necessary as well as proven leadership skills.