This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 11 July 2017
- The testing manager will lead in the creation of corporate global standards and policies defining testing methodology and approach across the organization given our regulated environment.
- The manager will lead the requirements gathering, selection and implementation of various testing tools to support the evolving competency of testing within the company.
- The testing manager will provide on-going leadership to testing teams in valuating testing requirements for new or upgraded software as well as developing testing plans which meet the company s testing standards and ensure the reliability and sustainability of all IT&S systems.
- Bachelor of science or computer science related degree required
- 5-7 years experience in test methodology, being well-versed in the concepts of systems and integration testing.
- Past experience leading the development of a testing competency within a global organization much desirable.
- Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces.
- Experience in complex testing methodology and documenting test plans, execution results, and gathering and evaluating test metrics for test reporting
- Working knowledge or experience with relational database structures and query techniques
- 4 to 5 years of experience performing both manual and automated testing, including use of automated test tools such as Worksoft Certify, QuickTest, QARun or Winrunner.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Exceptional communication skills are necessary as well as proven leadership skills.
Allegan Michigan United States
Find a Job Find Candidates