Tester QA - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
As a member of our team for central Quality Assurance, you work closely together with our in-house development teams. The close cooperation with various internal software teams offers you the opportunity to learn a lot about different domains, products and technologies. In this position, you are responsible for:
- Planning, performing and documenting tests
- Setting up and maintaining test environments
- Improving testability as well as processes
The ideal candidate has:
- Successfully completed technical studies or relevant work experience
- Some experience with computer equipment and software testing
- Preferably completed an ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level qualification, however this is not a must
- Good analytical thinking skills and the ability to work in a structured and systematic way
- A desire to contribute to high product quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German
We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be challenged, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!
Contact person: Tiffany Allen