Test System Developer - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a well-established, international company, which improves the life quality of people with a hearing disability worldwide.
- You will be working from our beautiful headquarters,; a large, modern building with all the facilities required by today’s employees: Fitness center, an awarded canteen, massage and an informal work environment.
We enjoy a good teamwork and have fun working together. In your new position, you will be developing test systems and tools used for report generation and data analysis.
Your main focus will be:
- Developing and maintaining tools used for automated report generation and data analysis
- Developing and maintaining test systems based on LabVIEW and TestStand
- Documentation according to SOP’s and quality management systems
- Planning and executing validation of test systems and tools
- Continuously improving test methods and tools
- We expect you to hold a BA or Master’s degree in Electronics.
- You can either be newly graduated or come with some years of experience.
- You have a keen interest in programming and testing of electronic devices and you know how to document your work according to quality management systems.
- You are fluent in English, as this is our company language. Furthermore, we expect you to have some of the following competencies:
- Visual Basic (NI DIAdem)
- Test System development for regulated markets (medical)
- As a person, you are flexible, structured and process oriented.
- You are self-managed, efficient and able to focus on your goals.
- You have good communication skills and are the kind of person who involves your team in knowledge sharing and when work has to be specified.
- Together with your talented colleagues who take pride in making a difference, you will have the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow's solutions.
- We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions for our users so that we can strengthen and develop the business.
- You will be working in a growing international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development.
- You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to win.
- 500 million people worldwide suffer from hearing loss.
- It is our company's ambition that our customers - hearing clinics throughout the world - prefer to use our products for people with impaired hearing.
- Our company is one of the two largest companies in the industry, and in Denmark all 1,300 employees, with passion, dedication and professional expertise, develop some of the most innovative hearing aids in the world.
- Our company is an international growing company, and 98% of Group revenues is generated outside Denmark.