Test Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our company’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Do you want to be part of an ambitious team?
- Are you looking for a challenging opportunity?
- Do you love to work in an innovative environment?
- Define test procedures
- Defines test plan, test setup / environment
- Write test cases & executes them: Regression, integration, acceptance
- Responsible to provide input for the project planning (estimations, WBS, …)
- Defines personal schedule and reports regularly on the progress
- Reports problems. Report on test results / progress
- White- & black-box testing
- Define quality level expectations
- Final responsible to make a statement on the “releasibility” of the product to customers
- Master degree in technical education, or similar knowledge through experience
- Preferably experience with testing of hardware components, and test automation
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team and deliver high quality work under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Good English communication skills, Dutch is a plus
- Enjoying team work
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.