Test and Calibration Technician - United Kingdom
Facilitating a ‘Return-to-Base’ service at the head office and providing support to the field based Test & Calibration Technicians.
- Facilitating a ‘Return-to-Base’ Test & Calibration service at head office.
- Keep track of all test equipment to ensure it all remains in calibration and service.
- Keep track all van stock to ensure minimum quantities are maintained.
- Keep track of workshop stock maintaining minimum quantities.
- Despatch spare parts to customers as required.
- Complete Test & Calibration reports as required.
- Compile quotes for customers on equipment repairs.
- Talk to customers and suppliers in regards to Return-to-Base issues.
- Provide support to the Test & Calibration team as required.
- House keeping of the Return-to-Base Workshop.
- To provide cover for field based technicians on an as and when basis
- Full UK driving licence
- Practical engineering skills.
- Good IT Skills (Excel, Access)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external customers.
- Diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Good computer literacy
- Electronic / Electrical / Mechanical Skills
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Reliability and good time management