This job is currently Archived,
Territory Sales Manager- Animal Health - Australia
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- A new and exciting opportunity now exists within our Animal Health, Companion Animal business.
- As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective commercial relationships including selling merchandising and inventory management, promoting core brands and creating awareness of the company product portfolio to achieve set territory sales targets.
- With a strong initiative and focus, you will map out your territory and get to work approaching your focus market, building your portfolio, and succeeding year on year.
We require a sales professional with a demonstrable background in successfully managing a sales territory and driving market growth year on year. Preferably experienced within a similar organisation or position, you will ideally have:
- Tertiary or equivalent qualifications in business related discipline
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well within a wide industry sector
- Exceptional communication skills
- Commercial understanding and drive
- Ability to plan, implement and execute sales strategies
- Successful territory management with examples of increased market share
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job Segment: Medical, Sales Management, Animal Health, Merchandising, Healthcare, Sales, Veterinary, Retail