Territory Manager - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As part of the Sales Management team, you will be in charge of the management of a team of sales representatives (currently 7 persons - different countries) within your territory. This position requires to intensely travel in your region as well as in Switzerland where is based our headquarters.
- The Territory Manager reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and has to execute the sales strategy in order to achieve or exceed the company revenue and sales targets.
- As a manager, you bring to your team a strong expertise in sales and follow the commercial activities on a weekly basis by preparing action plans. You take care that your team will achieve the goals in terms of visits, calls and sales closings.
- The Territory Manager evaluates the performance of his team twice yearly and takes decisions with the CCO when needed.
- You provide feedback, support, and coaching to your team and visit clients and prospects for negotiation.
- The Territory Manager makes sure that there is high customer satisfaction within the territory. When launching our services in a new country, you will be responsible for the identification of business opportunities. You take care that all commercial activities are reported in our CRM, Salesforce.
- The Territory Manager directly manages a carefully selected list of Strategic Accounts and institutional actors.
Qualifications and Experience
- A master degree in Sciences within a well-regarded institution will be an advantage.
- First experience in managing a team of sales representative
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- English (the business language) is mandatory.
- Ideally, previous experience as working as part of a team to develop the company’s customer base and provide a first-class experience to clients, preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market.