Territory Manager - IP team - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
IP and wound care are key areas in both primary and secondary care to help reduce infection, decrease hospital bed times and increase patient Quality of life (QOL). Our comprehensive product range will allow you to work closely with key decision makers to improve patient outcomes whilst generating significant NHS savings. You will be joining an experienced and highly motivated team and can expect a diverse and challenging role with full autonomy to manage your territory and drive sales growth.
- Develop and grow the B.Braun wound care and IP sales in line with annual business plan
- Promote key B.Braun products, as defined by marketing plans, to specific targeted customer base
- Reinforce B.Braun’s innovative value added support services and materials and how they can help healthcare professionals improve wound care and infection control practice
- Ensure a high frequency of visits to key customers (as defined by sales/territory plan). Ensure regular support and education to all key areas on territory.
- Represent B.Braun at regional and national wound care and IP meetings, seminars, conferences and study days
- Monitor and feedback on all competitor products and activities on territory.
- Identify and exploit opportunities for growth on territory, using secondary sources, for example Salesforce and IMS monthly sales data
- Develop and maintain an established network of key opinion leaders and all parties involved on territory
- Experienced in working in a target driven environment
- Knowledge of wound care or IP an advantage (but not essential)
- Excellent planning, organisational, time management skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active
- Able to form strong relationships with key contacts; easily and quickly
- Innovative and able to demonstrate commercial awareness
- Independent and confident with the ability to work on own initiative to meet strict deadlines and targets
- A good standard of education (A level or equivalent) including use of English language and Maths