This job is currently Archived,
Territory Manager - Belgium, Netherlands
Posted on : 09 June 2017
- We have a vacancy based in South Africa for a Territory Manager.
- This role will manage selected company distributors in Southern and Eastern Africa and assist distributors with opportunities to increase sales and market share. Required to travel.
- Maintain/Achieve and increase sales budget. Manage Distributors
- Direct customer & procurement officers/directors engagement at high level including Aid Organisations, Ministry of Health and the Private Sector
- Assist with distributor management training and product education in line with business strategies
- Sales training of distributor staff and end users (customers) on products.
- Travel Time: 50%
- Degree or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences, 3 years work experience in the diagnostic laboratory environment and related industry experience.
- Experience in Clinical Diagnostics would be an advantage
- A keen understanding of sales financial indicators and ability to review, present such data and use this to define budgets, sales strategies and sales forecasts, as well as generate business plans.
- Sales & Marketing qualification or a proven and successful track record in sales and/or marketing would be an advantage
- An independent self-starter, with above average and proven track record of organizing, analytical, problem solving and follow-up skills.