Territory Manager for Companion Animal (11 month maternity back-fill) - Australia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global, innovation-driven animal health company that develops and markets products to improve animal health and production in more than 75 countries.
- Our company’s research and development focuses on products in veterinary healthcare and food animal productivity.
- Calling on customers and not just selling the product,but knowing about this so you can provide great customer service and technical
- We’ll train you to know your stuff so you can provide in-clinic education of both staff on the properties and use of our products.
- Not only work on growing our sales but partner with customers to grow theirs.
- Spend some time after each call maintaining up to date records of all activities and relevant customer data.
- You’ll have goals / priorities linked to the brand plans along with a budget and be expected to deliver results.
- Keep an eye on our competitors and make sure you monitor and report on what you're seeing.
Tertiary qualification in science or similar field essential.
Minimum of three years in animal health sales.
- You put the customer first.
- You have a bias for action.
- You enjoy and can deliver great results.
- You have a mindset that can read, comprehend and assimilate into communication scientific and clinical data and grasp technical knowledge.
- You are flexible and adaptable.You have great selling skills and are persuasive
- You are great at planning and organizing.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- You enjoy working within a team.
- You must be PC and Microsoft Office literate.
Ideally, you may also have:
- Tertiary qualification in business or marketing.
- Experience working in or around companion animal veterinary practices and / or Pet retail stores
- You will be on the road 85% of your time.You’ll look after a defined account base with specific reach and frequency targets.
- You’ll be working from home but will need to factor in nights away from home for those areas that you can’t get to in a day.
- At a minimum this is quarterly.
- You will have to also travel for team conferences, events and industry events.