TENDERING & CONTRACTING SPECIALIST - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- The Tender & Contracting Specialist is the expert in all tender & contracting related matters for Medical Devices.
- Leads cross functional project teams to deliver tender dossier with high quality, on time, in line with customer expectations and commercial strategy.
- Analyses tender results to create best practices and learnings that contribute to the continuous improvement of the tender management strategy.
- Builds a comprehensive tender strategy, process and capabilities.
- Takes full ownership over the contracting process and contract compliance management.
- Acts as the expert on all tender-related matters.
- Follows developments related to tender legislation, best practices and market dynamics.
- Share insights within the sales organization and management.
- Develops and leads the tender strategy.
- Defines and implements processes, tools and guidelines to support pre-tender customer interaction.
- Identifies and implements offer and contracting process improvements.
- Trains and coaches commercial teams on tender legislation, strategy, processes and tools.
- Create and maintain a tender plan and forecast based on the input received from account management. Identify potential resource conflicts.
- Leads the creation of standard offer documentation.
- Leads cross-functional project teams to deliver high quality winning bids on time.
- Collaborates with commercial teams account managers, pricing and business intelligence analysts to define optimal bid strategies.
- Is accountable for the creation of high quality offer documentation with the support of the Tender & Contract specialist.
- Develops and shares best practices and learnings from post tender analysis with commercial teams and management to improve commercial decision making and strategy.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the customer tender approach and incorporates learnings into tender strategy and guidelines.
- Assures contract compliance management through the follow up of contractual obligations in contracts and tenders.
- Master degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in a sales or marketing role
- Knowledge of public procurement and/or tender expertise
- Able to connect to a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders, actively reaches out to develop alternatives
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and pressure of strict deadlines
- Commercial writing skills
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and able to train the sales organization in tender strategy
- Conceptual skills, able to think strategically and deliver excellence in execution at the same in
- Trilingual English – French – Dutch
- Able to influence and lead without formal authority
- Be a role model of credo based leadership
- High level of computer literacy and presentation skills.
- Experience in project management is essential, know how in process optimization is a plus
- Experience in the health care environment, ideally in medical devices
- Experience in working for a mid-size or multinational company
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.