Tender support and sales assistant - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our company work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Our company is engaged in the manufacturing, global distribution and marketing of blood glucose monitoring systems for diabetic patients throughout the world.
- Our vision is to create a world without limits for people with diabetes.
- Be a part of the tender team:
- Monitor and identify relevant tender publications
- Ownership on completing every tender dossier in time
- Ownership of pricing database and facilitate EMEA pricing exercises
- Ownership of a contract management platform: timely upload of all contracts
Health care compliance & quality
- Prizma: Initiate, follow up, Closing the loop
- HCC: contract support, follow up sponsoring
- Budget monitoring: promotional calendar
- ISO: contribute to internal audits
- Copy clearance: price lists, documents sales support
- Organization and logistics for customer meetings, trainings and events
- Support of Salesteam, Business Unit Manager, Primary Care Manager and Key Account Managers:
- AMEX CTO travel and individual booking (hotel booking, train bookings, meeting rooms,…)
- Maintain contacts and make appointments with suppliers with regards to the organization of events
- Send invitations, confirmations, cancellations…to customers and keep track of registrations
- Follow up orders in Sales Force
- Go between for customer requests and orders with the Prague order processing team
- Diverse administrative tasks related to order management and commercial relations:
- Communication with customers in view of handling and processing customer orders. Inform and advice internal and external customers with regards to the status of orders by regular contacts with customers, sales force and partners in business (warehouse, carriers, CLS, order processing team in Prague,…)
- Intermediary between the business and order entry
- Bachelor or equal through education
- At least 3 years in sales or marketing assistance
- Attitude: strongly pro-active, team player, flexible, comfortable working independently
- Languages: Dutch, English, French: thorough knowledge
- Technical knowledge: PC/Software/internet knowledge/MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Credo Values: Credo values means that this person demonstrates integrity and credo based actions and treats the others with respect.
- Business Results: Business result oriented means active and full dedication and commitment for the job, secure achievement of business targets.
- Demonstrates large sense of responsibility, maintains high quality standards and deals in an efficient way with available resources.
- Collaboration & Teaming: Flexible collaboration sharing information and ideas, active listening to the needs of the internal and external customer, promote team spirit and build formal and informal contacts, in and outside the organisation.
- Personal Management (Complexity & Change): Manage yourself means to deal in a constructive way with changes, demonstrate self confidence and self control during stress situations; be able to deal with criticism and strive for personal growth.
- Sense of urgency: Ability to work under stress due to very tight timelines and short-term changes in priority setting in a fast changing environment.
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.