- The primary objective is to pro-actively support the tender and bid management elements of the business.
- You will be expected to work individually and as part of the team, researching and understanding individual pre-qualification and tender requirements in respect of the submissions being made to ensure that they are accurate, fully compliant and that deadlines are successfully met.
- Additionally you will assist with the development of corporate standards to ensure that the company is always represented in a professional and consistent manner.
- Liaise with the Commercial teams to meet overall objectives
- Execute the contract, in case of cost per reportable they invoice accordingly
- Set prices in the system according to the contract .
- Ensure the instrument is allocated correctly for RR, the prices set in the system...
- Undertake and complete PQQ, PFQ submissions and technical/compliance information to accompany tender bids and responses to expressions of interest
- Download/upload tender documents via procurement portals
- Maintain a library of frequently used documents and standard responses
- Liaise with colleagues to gather supportive data and works information
- Manage the approval process before the tender is submitted
- Create and collate information as required including CVs, technical information, statistics and presentation slides
- Create production of final documents
- Assist with the production of new documentation
- Internal/External communications.
- Experience in a similar role and industry preferable
- Excellent Polish and English language knowledge
- Knowledge of the life sciences and clinical diagnostics market desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer literacy and presentation skills SFDC and SAP experience desirable
- Degree level or similar educational qualification
The ideal candidate will have a strong tender related background and preferably experience within marketing / business development / bid management