This job is currently Archived,
(Temporary) Senior Recruiter Leuven Belgium,
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with more than 1400 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate product development resulting in a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing. Our customers are in diverse industries such as Automotive, aerospace, medical, research and universities.
- As a growing company,we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work. Are you passionate about people? Do you love achieving best results together with your team members?
- Can you communicate strongly and proactively? Then, it is you we are looking for to temporarily help our recruitment team as a (Temporary) Senior Recruiter
- You are a true matchmaker, you find talent, you understand our business and you are excited to crack the code.
- The hiring manager can rely on you as a trusted business adviser. You will hire professionals from different levels with variety of competency profiles, from technical to sales profiles. You own the recruitment process from A to Z. You will be working in a dynamic, complex matrix of stakeholders and hiring managers.
- Building relationships comes natural to you. This way you gain credibility in the organization and build a vast internal and external network.
- You coach hiring managers in interviewing and candidate assessment techniques. You are a true company ambassador.
- You will belong to an ambitious team of recruitment experts. We achieve extraordinary results and proudly celebrate them.
- You love to take initiative to enrich our team with your expertise and new ideas.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of selection methods and you are acquainted with recruitment channels and tools
- You think strategically and demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills in Dutch and English;
- You have an open, assertive and diplomatic personality and you are able to build relationships and gain credibility at every level of the organization;
- You are flexible, like to act pro-actively and have the ability to work in a changing environment;
- You have at least 3 years experience in operational and tactical recruitment
- You are available on short notice
- You want to be part of a Talent Acquisition team in full expansion, supporting the fast paced growth of the company.
- People are the cornerstone of our company and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly.
- We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization s success.
- Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth.
- Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive. Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same.
- Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages. In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.
3001 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates