This job is currently Archived,
Temporary Recruitment Specialist, People & Organization - Denmark
Posted on : 11 July 2017
Pioneer a brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries.
- As part of People & Organization, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Temporary Recruitment Specialist, People & Organization
- Are you a passionate recruiter who enjoys working in a global environment?
- We are looking for a Recruiter in a temporary position to join our dynamic and global Talent Attraction, Recruitment & Mobility team.
- We are a newly established recruitment team of 14 recruiters placed all over the world.
- We are all passionate about identifying, attracting and recruiting the right talent for our company.
- Your main responsibility will be end-to-end recruitment and OPQ testing as needed.
- This is a temporary position to support the EMA recruitment team who is currently experiencing a very high recruitment volume.
In this position you need to:
- Have a Master in business administration, HR or other relevant educational background
- Have a 4-5-year successful track-record as an in-house recruiter or freelancer
- Have good search skills with an ability to identify and attract key talents
- Have experience with sourcing via networking and social media
- Support managers and stakeholders in important hiring decisions
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have experience with OPQ testing
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.