This job is currently Archived,
Temporary Procurement Assistant - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
Temporary Procurement Assistant
- Looking for an opportunity to combine your love of systems with your administrative abilities?
- This is an opportunity to work in our new EMEA Procurement team as the Super-User for new Ariba eProcurement system going-live in May 2017.
- You will be involved in critical work including process documentation, content development, system testing and deployment as well as supporting the team in utilization of the new system.
Core Tasks, Responsibilities and Authority:
- Work with the Head of Procurement Capabilities to deliver a successful EMEA implementation of Ariba, contributing to business process documentation, content development, system testing and deployment.
- Working with the wider team to act as the Ariba ‘super-user’ ensuring a smooth transition to business as usual - providing expert support to Procurement (both ‘how to’ and basic system administration).
- Support the wider objectives of the Ariba implementation including:
- Simple and effective end-to-end S2P process
- High quality master data and templates
- Risk reduction through increased compliance management
- Deliver administrative support to the Procurement team day-day, ensuring efficient delivery of sourcing and contract life-cycle management activities, reporting, and audit and compliance initiatives.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong working knowledge & competency in Microsoft packages including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Operates well under pressure and multiple deadlines
- Able to perform job duties with minimal direction, knowing when to escalate
- Adapts well to new technology, with experience of rapidly learning and demonstrating proficiency in new system
- Administrative experience
- Previous exposure to process improvement initiatives
- Ability to work with and manage multiple stakeholders
- Used to working proactively with third party service providers based both locally and overseas
- Implementation, Project, Subject Matter Expert or Super-User experience in Sourcing / Procurement technology such as Ariba is preferred
- International experience desirable to support global working