Temporary Procurement Assistant - United Kingdom
Temporary Procurement Assistant
- Looking for an opportunity to combine your love of systems with your administrative abilities?
- This is an opportunity to work in our new EMEA Procurement team.
- Your will be involved in critical work including process documentation, content development, system testing and deployment as well as supporting the team in utilization of the new system.
- Work with the Head of Procurement Capabilities to deliver a successful EMEA implementation of Ariba, contributing to business process documentation, content development, system testing and deployment.
- Working with the wider team to act as the super-user’ ensuring a smooth transition to business as usual - providing expert support to Procurement (both ‘how to’ and basic system administration).
- Support the wider objectives of the Ariba implementation including:
- Simple and effective end-to-end S2P process
- High quality master data and templates
- Risk reduction through increased compliance management
- Deliver administrative support to the Procurement team day-day, ensuring efficient delivery of sourcing and contract lifecycle management activities, reporting, and audit and compliance initiatives.
- Strong working knowledge & competency in Microsoft packages including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Operates well under pressure and multiple deadlines
- Able to perform job duties with minimal direction, knowing when to escalate
- Adapts well to new technology, with experience of rapidly learning and demonstrating proficiency in new systems
- Administrative experience
- Previous exposure to process improvement initiatives
- Ability to work with and manage multiple stakeholders
- Used to working proactively with third party service providers based both locally and overseas
- Implementation, Project, Subject Matter Expert or Super-User experience in Sourcing / Procurement technology such as Ariba is preferred
- International experience desirable to support global working