This job is currently Archived,
Temporary Pediatric Audiology Manager - Switzerland
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands ,develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team!
Temporary Pediatric Audiology Manager
- We are looking for a temporary Audiology Manager for 8 months to cover a maternity leave.
- In this function within our Marketing department, you are part of the Pediatric Team and will work closely with our Product and Marketing Managers, other Audiologists as well as Research & Development
- Help the Product Managers to define new products, trigger audiological benchmark tests and interface with the validation team
- Create audiological support and training tools
- Manage, plan and execute group company and key customers training
- Support the Marketing Managers in the creation of marketing tools
- Represent pediatric hearing care professionals view for hearing instruments
- Responsible for comparing competitive pediatric hearing instruments and Roger products
- Present at international conferences on related topics
- University degree in Audiology Experience as Clinical Pediatric Audiologist in hearing/education market
- Research background and training experience are a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and high result orientation
- Dynamic, self-motivated hearing care professional with excellent communication skills
- Effective presenter and good understanding of healthcare market
- Excellent English written and spoken skills are essential
- We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.