This job is currently Archived,
Temporary - FP&A Assistant (Stage) Lyon France,
Jazz Pharma (company)
Posted on : 03 June 2017
- Track performance against key financial objectives
- Monitor and report sales on a weekly basis for the regions.
- Provide financial guidance and supporting reports to the individual budget holders across the regions.
- Provide financial data for month end regional reports.
- To gather and communicate a clear understanding of the variance drivers across the business.
Regional Financial Analysis
- Support Regional management team with ad hoc financial modelling as required
- Provide analytical support to the FP&A EU/ROW team
- Provide support in month end process in collaboration with the accounting team
- Support in development of forecasts at a country and product level
- to be a member of the EU/ROW FP&A team, contributing to the success of the team overall for the International Business.
- Assisting the EU/ROW FP&A team to ensure that regional teams have the information needed to manage their business and that the central management team can understand fully what is happening across the regions.
- This will be achieved by working closely with regional sales and cost center managers through budgets, forecasts and business review meetings and monitoring progress against expectations
- Support the annual budget process, quarterly LE/business reviews and ongoing forecasts for the regions
- Prepare Regional sales and expense budgets/forecasts for submission to group (annual budget process and quarterly LE (Latest Estimate)).
- Provide reports to country and regional management to facilitate budgetary discussions
- Participate in budget and forecast preparation meetings with budget holders
- Month end reporting packs
- Annual and quarterly business review reports
- Annual budget reports
- Regional and country financial analysis
- Ad hoc reports
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and drive change across functional and International boundaries.
- Strong planning and analytical skills, including superior financial modelling, Excel, and financial database systems skills/knowledge (Host Analytics, Hyperion Planning, or similar).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and English.
- A first internship in a similar position will be appreciated
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Master Degree student in Finance/Controlling (Business School or University)
Description of Physical Demands
- Responsibilities may require working outside of normal hours, in order to meet business demands.
Lyon France France
Find a Job Find Candidates