Temporary Event Manager 80-100% - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team!
- Manage all logistics around events incl. budgets, team coordination, staffing, scheduling, rooming, promotional items, briefings, etc.
- Plan, direct and monitor all aspects of design, construction, interactive marketing and logistics of events
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every event
- Manage project accounting and back charging process to international group companies
- Provide necessary travel support for staff attending events
- Collaborate with colleagues on specific events
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Event Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing big trade shows and events, ideally in the medical field
- Enthusiastic attitude with ability to work under pressure and to lead and motivate staff
- Flexible and detail-oriented person with service attitude and can-do approach
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30% and attend events worldwide (events may take place over weekends)
- Written and oral fluency in English, German is a plus
- We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions and flexible working time models in various roles.