Temporary Corporate Brand Manager - Switzerland
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team!
- In this position, you are part of the Corporate Brand Management team which is responsible for building, further developing and positioning the brand.
- You will bring the expression of our brand to life through the evolution of guidelines and frameworks that help us more effectively manage and implement our brand identity. This is a temporary position for 6 months with ideal start as soon as possible.
- Engage, inspire and educate the organization around the brand position promise, brand story as well as brand identity standards so that they become effective brand champions within headquarters and in local group companies
- Act as consultant ensuring consistent and correct use of our identity
- Support orchestration of the b2b and b2c brand experience in the print and digital domain
- Develop brand messaging
- University degree in Marketing or a similar education
- 3-6 years of experience in corporate brand management and in a brand consultancy agency environment
- Experience in social media and digital marketing is a plus
- Pro-active, convincing and flexible team player with a can-do approach who works well under pressure
- Goal-oriented and methodical person who feels comfortable in a fast paced international environment
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of design thinking
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.