Temporary Associate Inside Sales Representative - United States
The Life Sciences and Technology division of PerkinElmer is focused on helping our customers develop and deliver more effective treatments and diagnoses for numerous complex diseases affecting the health of people around the world. We provide instruments, software, and reagents that enable our customers to better understand the biology of disease and bring new drugs and tests to market. Our solutions support basic, applied, and translational research in the fields of molecular biology, genomics and sequencing, tissue imaging, small molecule drug development, and biotherapeutic drug development.
PerkinElmer is seeking an individual to join a customer-focused, results-oriented Sales organization. The Associate Inside Sales Rep is an entry level position that will support the Inside Sales team with campaign execution, lead generation, account mapping, and pricing initiatives driving revenue generation. The successful candidate may ultimately have the opportunity to grow into other roles within the sales organization.
The candidate will perform special projects including, but not limited to, assisting with the following:
- Lead qualification
- Quote generation
- Pricing justification
- Post-sale nurturing
- Sales reporting
- Territory coverage
- Completed BA/BS degree program, preferably in a business or biology discipline
- Familiarity with pharma, environmental and/or academic markets a plus
- Must be results-driven with and possess exceptional analytical skills
- Aptitude to learn new systems and retain technical information
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationship via the telephone
- The ability to work effectively in a complex organization, while influencing decisions
- Highly effective time management and organizational skills.
PerkinElmer provides competitive compensation plans / Top notch training and development / 401(k) with match and immediate vesting / An environment that fosters career growth.