Temp GCE Compliance (Temporary) - United States
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Reviewing and analyzing global advertising and promotional pieces and promotional initiatives.
- Coordinating the MMRC process, submissions, assigning reviewers, working with submitter
- Facilitating ongoing maintenance of various healthcare compliance program-related activities and requirements, including but not limited to preparation of aggregate spend disclosure reports; record retention of meeting request forms (MRFs) for speaker programs, patient events, and advisory boards; monitoring; and investigations.
- Assisting with other duties of the Associate II while she is out on maternity leave
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational and regulatory environments.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and the general workforce.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with others in addressing complex issues.
- Strong influencing skills and sound business judgment.