- We have a new opportunity available the position of Telesales Representative within the Sales team.
- This position is based at our site, and will report into the Field Sales Operations Manager.
Main Function/Responsibilities of the Job
To manage a call base of pharmacies, hospitals, prisons and other accounts over the telephone that are generally not covered by the Field Sales Teams.
- Achieve the desired daily strike rate and call to order rate as set, consistent with the ABPI code of practice.
- Coordinate & be aligned in delivering core brand messages, training, updates, communication, educational materials, price lists and promotions as per cycle activity to Independent Pharmacies.
- Use various methods, Phone, email (not Rx unless with specific permission from the individual) and mail to support untapped accounts, equipping pharmacies to deliver a good service to their customers.
- Achieve set KPI’s and sales targets.
- Manage Transfer order queries and redirect incoming calls appropriately.
- Arrange meeting appointments on behalf of Field Sales personnel as directed by Field Sales Operations Manager
- Communicate with field sales personnel on a regular basis to ensure alignment on customer matters and priorities
- Interract with company systems such as CRM systems as directed, both inputting information and accessing information required to fulfil job role
- Attend company business and training meetings as required
- Educated to at least A level standard
- At least 12 months previous experience in a telesales or field sales role with record of success, ideally in a healthcare business.
- Confident, effective communicator, demonstrates initiative, powers of persuasion
- Self-Motivated, proactive with good organizational and administrative skills
- Numeracy and Literacy – capable of undertaking sales data analysis and identifying opportunities or issues
- Computer literacy – familiar with Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- ABPI qualification would be an advantage, but in any event will be a requirement in order to continue in the role beyond approx. 18 months
- Current full valid UK driving license preferred