Telesales Representative - United Kingdom
We have a new opportunity available the position of Telesales Representative within the Sales team. This position is based at our Leeds site, and will report into the Field Sales Operations Manager.
Main Function/Responsibilities of the Job
To manage a call base of pharmacies, hospitals, prisons and other accounts over the telephone that are generally not covered by the Field Sales Teams.
- Achieve the desired daily strike rate and call to order rate as set, consistent with the ABPI code of practice.
- Coordinate & be aligned in delivering core brand messages, training, updates, communication, educational materials, price lists and promotions as per cycle activity to Independent Pharmacies.
- Use various methods, Phone, email (not Rx unless with specific permission from the individual) and mail to support untapped accounts, equipping pharmacies to deliver a good service to their customers.
- Achieve set KPI’s and sales targets.
- Manage Transfer order queries and redirect incoming calls appropriately.
- Arrange meeting appointments on behalf of Field Sales personnel as directed by Field Sales Operations Manager
- Communicate with field sales personnel on a regular basis to ensure alignment on customer matters and priorities
- Interract with company systems such as CRM systems as directed, both inputting information and accessing information required to fulfil job role
- Attend company business and training meetings as required
Knowledge and Experience:
Educated to at least A level standard
At least 12 months previous experience in a telesales or field sales role with record of success, ideally in a healthcare business.
Confident, effective communicator, demonstrates initiative, powers of persuasion
Self-Motivated, proactive with good organizational and administrative skills
Numeracy and Literacy – capable of undertaking sales data analysis and identifying opportunities or issues
Computer literacy – familiar with Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
ABPI qualification would be an advantage, but in any event will be a requirement in order to continue in the role beyond approx. 18 months
- Current full valid UK driving license preferred