Technology Transfer Manager (m/f) - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- Soon you will be responsible for the transfer of biotechnological/biochemical production processes and analytical methods between our company locations and international customers.
- You will develop the concepts surrounding transfer projects for parental medications. Naturally, you will then plan, organize, coordinate and document their implementation, all the while ensuring compliance with the GMP guidelines.
- In addition, you will develop, standardize and optimize the processes for tech transfer, always keeping sight of the technical and regulatory documentation and regulatory compliance.
- You will also be presenting the multifarious transfer projects before various bodies.
- Last but not least, you will work closely with other departments and interdisciplinary teams to assist them in validating the production processes.
What you have to offer.
- A degree in engineering sciences, specializing in bio process engineering or technical biochemistry would be an advantage
- At least five years of professional experience in managing transfer of biotechnological processes from the laboratory to industrial use.
- Solid knowledge in the development, organization and optimization of structures for tech transfer in the GMP field.
- Experience in project management and representation of process flows. Fluent in german an english.
- Proficiency, communication strategies and assertiveness in the management and presentation of complex interdisciplinary projects.