Technology Transfer Engineer - Belgium, Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What are your responsibilities?
- As a technology transfer engineer you are responsible for the technical transfers from one unit to the other.
- You understand the different departments that are involved and you understand how they work together
- You have colleagues all over the world and you will communicate with them in English
- You understand the importance of R&D and are able to easily master new and innovative techniques
Who are we looking for?
- Master degree with scientific background: (industrial) pharmacist, bio-engineer, industrial engineer, biomedicine or relevant experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Quality is a high standard to you since it is a crucial value in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
- You are able to manage small, medium or large projects depending on your level of expertise
- You have excellent communicative skills
- Prince2, PMBOK or SixSigma certifications are a plus
- You have a strong customer focus and service-oriented attitude
- You can take the initiative and come up with new ideas
- You are flexible and able to deal with stress
What do we offer you?
- A young and dynamic company with a feel good culture, an a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package