Technology Transfer Associate - Netherlands
- For our manufacturing facility we have an open position for a Technology Transfer Associate.
- The purpose of this position is assisting the Technology Transfer Manager during technology transfer and implementation of a new project to the manufacturing facilities in accordance with GMP regulations.
- The TT Associate needs to thoroughly understand the manufacturing process, process mapping, risk analysis, process implementation and other technology transfer related issues as assigned by the Technology Transfer Manager.
- The Technology Transfer Associate will work in cooperation with other departments during the technology transfer and he will be involved in training the Biotech Associates.
- The technology transfer associate is expected to actively participate in planning and problem-solving of technology transfer related issues.
Tasks and results:
- To gain understanding of a new process in details and transfer this knowledge to the Biotech Associates during technology transfer phase.
- Participate in process mapping, risk assessment and gap analysis.
- Generating and revising manufacturing related documents for manufacturing process(es).
- Participate in follow up on deviations, CAPAs and changes.
- Participate in writing protocols and reports for process qualification and validation.
- Higher vocational education or BSc in biological, medical-technology or pharmaceutical sciences with preferably working experience in a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience with cell- or tissue culturing is required.
- General laboratory – and documentation experience is recommended.
- GMP knowledge and Quality awareness.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Accuracy, tidiness, problem solving, result driven, attention to detail.