Posted on : 10 April 2017
- for our Manufacturing facility we have an open position for a Technology transfer Associate.
- the purpose of this position is assisting the Technology transfer manager during Technology transfer and implementation of a new project to the Manufacturing facilities in accordance with Manufacturing_practice" rel="nofollow">GMP regulations.
- the tt Associate needs to thoroughly understand the Manufacturing process, process mapping, risk Analysis, process implementation and other Technology transfer related issues as assigned by the Technology transfer manager.
- the Technology transfer Associate will work in cooperation with other departments during the Technology transfer and he will be involved in Training the biotech Associates.
- the Technology transfer Associate is expected to actively participate in Planning and Problem-solving of Technology transfer related issues.
tasks and results:
- to gain understanding of a new process in details and transfer this knowledge to the biotech Associates during Technology transfer phase.
- participate in process mapping, Risk Assessment and gap Analysis.
- generating and revising Manufacturing related documents for Manufacturing process(es).
- participate in follow up on deviations, capas and changes.
- participate in writing protocols and reports for process Qualification and Validation.
- higher vocational Education or bsc in Biological, medical-technology or Pharmaceutical Sciences with preferably working experience in a Manufacturing_practice" rel="nofollow">GMP regulated environment.
- experience with Cell- or tissue culturing is required.
- general Laboratory and Documentation experience is recommended.
- Manufacturing_practice" rel="nofollow">GMP knowledge and quality awareness.
- strong Communication Skills in English.
- accuracy, tidiness, Problem Solving, result driven, attention to detail.
6229 EV Maastricht Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates