Technology Development and Integration Associate - Netherlands
- For the furthermore expanding of our Technology Development (TD) department we have an open position for a TD&I Associate.
- In this position you are responsible assisting the TD&I Expert during technology transfer and implementation of new assays in our facilities.
- In this position you are also responsible for ensuring the execution of assay, process and validation development activities.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist in the non-compendial assays transfer during technology transfer.
- Gain understanding of new assays in details and transfer this knowledge to our facility.
- Drafting and revising assay related documents as part of the method transfer and validation.
- Execute experimental campaigns (cell culture and assays) for the assigned projects, ensuring that activities are performed according to applicable protocols and safety standards.
- Support investigating equipment, material and procedure equivalency during TT
- Generate and process experimental data, and report all laboratory activities in relevant lab books and log books.
- Generate laboratory, technical, and quality documentation relevant to or resulting from transfer or development activities
- Carrying out laboratory associated duties e.g. orders (internal and external), and logistic activities.
Qualifications and skills:
- BSc, or MSc in biology, biotechnology, medical-technology or pharmaceutical sciences with preferably working experience in a QC environment.
- Hands on experience with cell characterization techniques (e.g. FACS, qPCR, ELISA) and cell or tissue culture techniques (traditional and preferably automated platforms) is required.
- Accuracy, well organized, problem solving, result driven, attention to detail, desire to work in a high paced environment, flexible, team player
- Awareness of GMP, Quality regulations, documentation experience is recommended.
- Working experience in a GMP setting (e.g QC or IVD settings) is highly recommended
- Strong communication skills in English.