Technology Assoc Director, Biologic Integrated Process Team - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career
- The Biolgics manufacturing operations team (IPT) requires an experienced Drug Substance Technology Assocaite Director (Lead).
- The Biologic Technology Lead will provide technical leadership to the Technical Support team to enable successfully manufacture and supply quality pharmaceutical products in meeting the company Manufacturing Division Priorities of: Compliance, Supply, HPO, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- The leadership style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitating the IPT team to become a high performance organisation.
- This will require a substantial amount of his/her time within the IPT process, engaging and communicating with all IPT members.
- The Technology Lead is accountable for the effective and efficient delivery of all Technical, tech Trasnfer, Qualification, Validation, Process Monitoring, and Troubleshooting to the IPT team. This requires a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
- Providing leadership, coaching and support to the Technical colleagues, including the identification and development of key talent and skills within the team.
- Demonstrated ability in building and developing a new team into a high performing team accountable for results and driving team performance so that every individual understands their individual contribution and how it impacts the site.
- Provide Technical leadership on strategic new projects and process tech transfer activities into Fermentation (upstream) and Purification (downstream) manufacturing areas to enable successful operation as a multi product microbial Drug Substance Facility
- Responsible for tactical and strategic planning and decision making for the Biologic IPT, to ensure supply of high quality product through tactical planning and execution of production schedules.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools to drive process optimization, problem solving, reducing cycle time, Lean principles within the process with demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross-functional team by demonstrating the ability to maintain and strengthen trust relationships with people on all levels
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards and Participate and comply with the Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
- Consistently deliver on key performance metrics, e.g. schedule adherence, EHS and Quality Compliance, and budget performance.
- Foster collaboration with other functional support and operations areas.
- Proven Financial stewardship for budget development and control.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying company Six Sigma tools
- BSc Degree in Science or Engineering discipline (preferably MSc).
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one Biologicial manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, technology, engineering, quality).
- Start-up experience strongly desirable.
- >5 years experience in leadership role, preferably Drug Substance Operations.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Demonstrated capability to deliver results in compliant cost effective manner
- Demonstrated leadership, including change management skills with a continuous improvement focus
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Scientist, Pharmaceutical, Strategic Planning, Management, Engineering, Science, Strategy