- Produce, analyze, document and report results, achieving reproducible, high quality data in a timely manner.
- Keep accurate and detailed laboratory records.
- Communicate results and summarize progress by oral update or written report.
- Troubleshoot, rapidly propose solutions and/or seek help.
- Maintains R&D laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock
- French Baccalaureate + 2 - 3yrs with preferentially 1-2 years of experience in a molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, or microbiology lab.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in a product development environment.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to maintain careful attention to detail.
- Proficiency with standard software (e.g. Microsoft Office) is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience keeping accurate and detailed laboratory records.
- Demonstrated experience with classical microbiological methods.
- Enjoy a challenging research and development environment
- Must be familiar with basic laboratory techniques
- Attention to detail and careful lab work are required.