- Technical staff within the microbiology group.
- The person will be in charge of performing experiments as part of the development of a new microbiological technique and will take part in its industrial transposition.
Bac + 2, DUT/BTS in Biology
- Proficiency in microbial culture techniques.
- Excellent knowledge in microorganisms isolation and identification.
- Good knowledge of culture media preparation.
- Familiarity with common equipment such autoclave, centrifuge, pH meter.
- Awareness of bio safety procedures and Good Laboratory Practices policies.
- Basic knowledge of running a PCR assay.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of food microbiology would be a plus.
- Experienced in microbial culture and microorganisms characterization.
- A first experience in food microbiology would be a plus