Technician -Warehouse-FDE - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first.
- We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Responsible for initial receipt, storage, control and delivery of all materials received at the ImClone Systems Corporation warehouses.
- Performs other related duties at the direction of the Supervisor, Warehouse or Manager, Warehouse.
- Perform all assigned tasks in compliance with cGMP and company procedures.Maintain strict adherence to all company safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.Maintain the warehouse in an inspection ready state at all times.
- Receive, store and deliver all incoming items.Obtain a working knowledge of SAP software.
- Monitor SAP for and fill all reservation requests.Perform cycle counts on a weekly basis.Serve as a back-up for multiple job positions.
- Remove regulated medical waste and hazardous waste from laboratories.Provide company wide support on all inventory concerns.
- Maintain inventory of all receiving and shipping supplies.Assist in the preparation of domestic and international bulk drug and drug product shipments.
- Operate electric pallet jacks, forklifts and company issued department vehicles.Respond to departmental emergencies during off-hours
- High School Diploma/GEDA minimum of 2 years prior warehouse experience
- Completion of Post Offer Exam, Completion of Work Simulation or Completion of Administrative Skills Testing if applicable.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
- Our company does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license; No CDL required.
- Excellent math and computer skills are essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to bend, reach, stretch, climb ladders and work in tight places in order to complete job tasks.
- This position is not permanent. It is for a fixed duration of two years with potential to extend annually for up to 4 years.
- You will be lifting upto 50 lbs weight (e.g 12 kg buckets, small boxes for inbound receipts or deliveries)
- Our company is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.