This job is currently Archived,
Technician - United Kingdom
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 08 May 2017
Department Marketing Statement
- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 10,000 employees in 26 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
At our world class facility, our Biotechnology Department currently has an exciting career opportunity for a Technician.
The department provides quality control services for the development and release of licensed medicinal products to patients for clinical trials and works with clients from across the globe.
- Sterilization of materials
- Daily equipment monitoring
- Cleaning duties
- Preparation of buffers and other technical procedures
Applicants should have:
- An interest in science with appropriate standard grades
- An awareness of GLP procedures and data recording
- Ability to perform manual cleaning tasks
- General laboratory experience is desirable
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement and private health care
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, the company Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.