Technician - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 10,000 employees in 26 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- Maintaining clear laboratory records
- Organisation of equipment work files
- Interaction with equipment vendors and service engineers
- Documentation of equipment failures
- Providing support to the Validation Specialist and other department members
Applicants should have:
- 3 passes in Scottish Higher exams (or equivalent) preferably including Mathematics, Chemistry or Biology
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and/or database
- The ability to work well in a team
- A hardworking, can-do attitude
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan and life assurance.
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, our company's Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.