This job is currently Archived,
Technician Role Application Research (APP Centre) Heanor United Kingdom,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Support a range of technical hands on activities within research projects seeking to innovate within the field of advanced composite material and/or process development
- Contribute in a proactive manner with the planning, execution, monitoring and reporting of research projects
- Be curious and drive an innovative approach whilst looking for potential material and process developments
- Maintain accurate records of all work carried out
- Capture experimental results, collate and present internally to supervisors and project team members
Business/Technical Skills and Experience required
- A minimum of 5 GCSE qualifications, or equivalent including English and Mathematics
- Practical and demonstrable experience in an advanced composites research or manufacturing environment
- Willingness to follow work instructions precisely and accurately
- Carry out tasks and activities under the direction of project team members, taking responsibility on a daily basis for the timely completion of work
- Ability to evaluate information from various sources, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- The successful applicants must be able to evidence a strong results orientation, and be able to work effectively within a team environment as well as showing the ability to work independently and prioritize workloads.
- They will also possess excellent communication, analytical, problem solving skills and a natural curiosity.
- Whilst the roles are based at our site, it should be expected that limited business travel would be needed to support projects.
- Working within the Application Center, the successful candidate will be involved in development of cutting edge processing technologies, predominantly for automotive and aerospace application projects.
- The role would suit someone who can follow work instructions precisely and flourishes in an innovation rich environment.
- The role will allow the successful candidate to develop skills in robotics and automation, but will focus upon development of innovative composite processing technologies for future customer applications.
Heanor England United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates