Technician Preclinical Services (Fulltime) - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leader in the strongly growing and very dynamic market of diagnostic services companies.
- As a service organization we offer serological, virus-based and molecular analyses of any type of sample and combine this with a global logistics service network.
- We have customers from all over the world and our analyses encompass many types of viruses.
- Professionalism and high quality standards are hallmarks of our organization.
- We are ISO15189 accredited and comply with worldwide regulatory standards to enable our customers to file and launch new drug applications in Europe and the USA.
- Our company is steadily growing and in recent months we obtained several new requests to participate in global phase-2 and phase-3 drug development programs and we obtained a large 4-years contract to help improving vaccines with a global health impact.
- We are dynamic and diverse and are now offering a fascinating opportunity for a professional who likes to take initiative, is highly motivated to achieve, has focus on results, flexibility and is willing to learn and cooperate.
- In this position you will be working in the Pre-clinical Services Department.
- The department is responsible for the preclinical testing of vaccines against virus diseases and antiviral drugs.
- You will perform cell culturing, virus detection assays like PCR and virus titrations; antibody detection assays like virus neutralization according to (ISO15189/GLP) quality standards and using standard operating procedures (SOPs) and forms.
- You will be working with colleagues in dedicated project teams.
- You will maintain good administration and adequate communication with colleagues and third parties to ensure swift project progress and delivery of milestones and will work at a high responsibility level.
- A pre-education for safe working with pathogenic viruses (BSL-2, BSL-3) is a requirement.
Education and experience
- We are looking for a person with a completed education (BSc.) in microbiology, virology and/or immunology.
- We would appreciate your documented experience to work in a BSL-2/3 laboratory or otherwise your willingness to follow the required training.
- We further expect your English language skills, both verbally and written, to be excellent.
- Furthermore it is favorable when you are art. 13f certified to carry out preclinical bio technical handling.
- This will be determined according to education, experience, and company policy.
- We offer a one-year contract with the possibility of extension upon good performance, and eventually a permanent position