Technician (m/f) Active Substance Formulation - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company , you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You are to develop modern pharmaceutical methods for GMP-compliant realization of active ingredient formulas for biologicals.
- You will also oversee the process transfer from development in the laboratory into the GMP environment in production.
- You handle coordination and practical execution of stability and compatibility studies for our clinical test products.
- In addition, you conduct and evaluate physicochemical analyses for characterization of our nanoparticulate delivery systems.
- You will also independently perform planning, analysis and documentation of experiments, preparing reports and procedural instructions.
What you have to offer.
- CTA, PTA, or chemical lab tech certification or comparable qualifications
- Some experience working in a pharmaceutical laboratory, utilizing colloidal systems, nanoparticles and polymers
- Some experience desirable with conducting and interpreting physicochemical analyses (e.g. light scattering, fluorescence, X-ray structure analysis, viscometry, DSC)
- Able to work independently with conscientious precision; strong organizational skills and highly dependable
- Advanced German and English capability, solid knowledge of MS Office